Pages

4/22/2009

First Blog ever!

I DID IT!  I finally joined the year 2009 and am starting a blog!  I never thought this day would come.  I'm actually very excited about beginning this and hoping and praying it will be an easy and fun way to stay in touch with my customers, friends, family and downline.  I'm looking forward to staying in touch with all of you more, and sharing even more of our ideas.  With the help of my 15 year old, I think I can do this!  It's amazing how easy they can figure things out.  Check back often, because now that I have this laptop (it's my son's), and a new baby, I'll use this avenue to share my stamping projects, and keep you updated with classes and just what's new in the life of Ronda Wade.  It really does change from day to day! : )  That's all for now.... later I'm going to show you the technique booklet we made this weekend. It was awesome! 
Blessings,
Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment