Pages

6/30/2009

Some more cards!

I can't believe the year is half over!  And, our new Stampin' Up! year is coming.  I LOVE the new catalog, and can't wait to start using it!  tomorrow is the day!  Have you ever been to one of my New Catalog open houses?  They are are the best! Some Demonstrators won't even do them because basically I'm giving you my old stamp sets and accessories, but I want you to have them!!  I'll have my own little store set up where you come shop from 8 years worth of retired stamps, and they are priced at face value, even though they are worth so much because you can no longer buy them, BUT the best part is whatever you spend that day, you get for FREE out of the new catalog.  Get the new colors, new stamp sets, new ribbons, or really go crazy and get all the new Designer Series Paper! Plus you'll get to make 6 projects using new stamp sets, dies, accessories and the new colors.  I hope you can come!  Bring a friend, and you 'll get to make an extra set of the projects! It's at my house, so I have two time slots.  10-1:00 or 6-8:00.  RSVP, because space will be limited.  My pictures today are the three other Card class cards, and a few of my projects from the Mount Pleasant meeting last Monday.  We made two envelope mini scrapbooks.  One with the Rich Razzleberry and Clear envelopes.  The stamp set was Always.  This is such a cool way to give pictures to someone, or to keep some of your own.  Next was a mini scrapbook made out of two mini envelopes and a piece of 12 X 3 paper scored every 3 inches.  Then there are two pullouts inside the envelopes for a few more pictures.  The stamp set was Razzle Dazzle, and the DSP was the Raspberry Lemonade.  And, lastly I made a picture frame with the long boards ran through the big shot with the Pink Flamingo DSP, and the top note.  What a cute way to add a picture or two on top of a desk, and so cheap!  They cost about 1.00 to make! Looking forward to catching up with you tomorrow, make sure you stop back by!
Stamped Blessings,
Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment