Pages

8/13/2009

RubberQueen meeting!

Tuesday was our RubberQueen meeting and I heard it was awesome!!! We had 47 stampers there, and Melissa, Anne, and Tamie ran a great meeting for me while I was with my Mom.  I'm sharing with you two of the make n takes and a couple of the swap cards.  I LOVE the new Ornament set! The Ornament card was our card contest winner, and the Peacock from very Thankful was Tamie Ackerson's beautiful swap card!  Everyone who attended formed a team to get at least 45 home workshops booked by the end of August and EVERY Demonstrator who attended will get a pack of the Specialty cocoa paper out of the Mini catalog.  If they book at least 25, then they will get the new white shimmer paint!  I love it when we can work together as a team!  I have already had a few email me with bookings!  I wanted to do a challenge like the one we were given at convention. If the convention team gets at least 3000 recruits we get the NEW My Digital Studio for FREE!  I really hope we do it.  I got my one recruit, and I hope to get more!  Anyone want that 85.00 kit?  You have till the end of the month. I also am sharing with you a picture of Carter with his first bruise.  It was so sad, I almost even cried myself.  He hit it pretty hard on the leg of our dining room table.  Spent today cutting for the classes to go...looking forward to Sunday.  Have a wonderful weekend, and I will catch up with all of you soon. Don't forget to start RSVP'ing for the card class on the 26th of August...It's a Wednesday this month.  We will be using all new products, and even some from the upcoming Mini catalog!  I also just scheduled a Grand Open House showcasing the new Holiday mini and all the fabulous products. My house on September 1st!  10:00-1:00 or 6:00-8:00.  I'll be doing a BIG product giveaway and 6 make n takes!  
Stamped Blessings,
Ronda

3 comments:

  1. Ouch, poor Carter! But he sure doesn't look none the wear, just same ole happy face, makes me just smile. I sooo loved Tammie's swap card and couldn't believe I did not get one (I was standing in the wrong place of the circle and there were more than 16 swapping, darn!) Glad to see you back Ronda, and I am working on 3 workshops! You know I like a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Three workshops..you are going to blow me away! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Ronda ~ Anne, Tamie & Melissa did a wonDERful job of running the RubberQueen Meeting. I think that is the first time you've missed a meeting in the nearly 4 years I've been coming! Hope your mom is doing okay; glad you could spend time with her.

    My 3 friends who attended the meeting on Tuesday were most impressed & I'm certain will come with me again ~ they are still talking about what they learned! Being Demo's themselves, it's fun to see what others are doing. AND! for one of them to win the Card Swap Contest - woo hoo! Good going Barb Bird!
    (submitted by Gayle Mc)

    ReplyDelete