Pages

4/27/2009

A long wonderful weekend

Well... I can honestly say, I'm glad last weekend was over.  It was a crazy one, and I didn't even do any work!  Andrew, my 15 year old had a tournament in Lansing, My 11 year old had a basketball tournament in Mt. Pleasant, My 5 year old had her Dance recital, and my mother-in-law was in town.  ALL ON THE SAME DAY!  So, after lots of driving, Carter screaming, and cheers all the way around, Ryan won his tournament, and Erica had a fabulous dance routine.  I'll post pictures of both of them.  Carter HATES the car.  I know that sounds harsh, but it's the truth. He screams almost every time he gets in the car to go anywhere.  It's been very stressful, and one of the hardest things I've had to deal with!  Normally, I'd just stay home and not take him anywhere, but with 3 older kids active in so much, that's just not possible.  Now, on to some stamping!  I posted three of the cards we will make tomorrow...I still have to stamp the other ones! : )  They are all right inside my brain just waiting to come out~! Actually, the Manhattan flower card is copied directly from Tamie Ackerson, and the Three little words card is copied directly from Melissa Roberts.  The Father's Day card is simple, but our Dad's will love simple. I added some of the jumbo clips so it looks like "hardware" on the card.  Men will like that! The totally tool stamp set is totally cool!   I'm excited about the card class tomorrow. We have a great group coming!   You can still RSVP until about 12:00 tomorrow when I start cutting.  Opps...I mean when Tamie starts cutting!  My friend Wendy and I started a bet today...You all know I love to have a competition.  So, we are walking.  We have to walk at least 5 days a week, and if we miss a day, you have to put 5.00 in the pot. At the end of 3 months the winner gets to get the pot of money! We decided we'll take the money and take the other person out for Maggie Moo's ice cream. I did walk today! 1 day down, 4 to go. I am so out of shape...so it was much harder than I thought.  God Bless you, and have a wonderful day tomorrow!  With the tulips coming up, and the grass getting greener, it reminds me to thank God each day for all that he has blessed us with! 
Love,
Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment