Pages

4/25/2009

A cute project for you

This adorable project was created by Tamie Ackerson.  She filled each "drawer" with a different type of candy.  Would this not be the CUTEST way to give a little girl some earrings and other jewelry.  You could put each piece in a different drawer. Here are my "complex" directions...make 3 matchboxes using the matchbox die, add brads, stack them on each other, and then wrap with designer series paper.  We will be making one of these at my Big shot class that I have at the end of May, but next week, I have another cute matchbox to make at my card class.  It really is one of my favorite Big Shot dies.  ALSO, to make it even better, if you order it this month, you will get a FREE stamp from the 10.00 or less page.  Good deal!!  Thanks to Sandi Dailey for sending me a picture of me with a crown...I'm changing my About me picture.  She is always looking out for me.  Look for us this year at convention... we'll be wearing crowns again.  I so missed that last year!  On a side note...Erica, my only daughter, had her dress rehearsal last night. Oh My Goodness, it was so cute!  I'm mostly used to being in a gym watching my boys play basketball, so this was certainly a change for us as a family.   I'll have to post a picture of her later.  She looks like a hooker with all her make-up, but it adds to the stage presence.  God did it again...a Beautiful day!  Enjoy it as much as you can! I even did a little bit of cleaning in my flower beds yesterday...I have the scratches on my arm to prove it.  I'm not doing that again for awhile! I'd much rather be stamping, visiting with a friend, or cuddling with my babies!  Have a great day!! 
Blessings,
Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment