Pages

4/29/2009

More cards : )

Last night's card class was wonderful!  We had quite a few new faces there.  I LOVE that!  Plus we had faces there that come every month, and I REALLY love that!  The hot item from last night was the oval all stamp set. I think I sold 5 of them.  Must be that beautiful card that I copied from Tamie.  The sponging card was also copied from Tamie..isn't it amazing!  I told you that I would post a picture of the card using Orchid Opulence... I love it with the Basic Gray.  And, lastly we made matchboxes using Vellum and Bashful Blue with the New Matchbox die out of the mini catalog.  I LOVE this Die, and can't wait for my 5 year old to get married, because I'm going to use these as the table favors.  Well, I had an interesting day yesterday taking my son to his baseball practice..first, I thought it would have been canceled with all of the rain, but last minute realized it wasn't so we jumped in the car and I ran him down to the field.  The entrance to the ball park was completely underwater, but I saw about 10 other cars in there, so figured I could make it through if they could.  The dealership told us the Hummer was able to go through 3 feet of water.  Well..I put it to the test!  I got stuck in the water because I accidently went off the road, My wheels were spinning up mud and water all over the car, but our trusty Hummer was able to plow through it once I got back on the road.  It was rather exhilerating.  Later I found out all those cars got through a different way, and no one was able to come in the entrance...so I went off-roading in the water and mud, and survived.  My car is filthy, I'll have to wash it today. : (  I didn't walk yesterday..DARN, now I can't miss another day this week, or I'll owe my friend Wendy $5.00.  My tulips are starting to bloom...oh, how I love them...unfortunately, my weeds are already taking over my flowers...they cause me stress! Hopefully tomorrow I will have some really cool projects to show you that we'll be making at our Mount Pleasant gathering this weekend.  One of them is going to be a clear acrylic book with the new thick window sheets, and the trusty Big shot!  A perfect project in honor on National Scrapbook month for May.  I hope you all have a GREAT day!  
Blessings,
Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment