Pages

5/27/2009

Happy Birthday to me!

Yes, today is my birthday....and I'm having a wonderful day.  My Mom is here visiting me, and I have played scrabble and beat her, but then she beat me in a nail-biter game of Canasta!  I'll get her again yet today! Eric is taking me out to dinner, I'm really looking forward to it.  Sorry it's been almost a week since I posted.  Memorial Day weekend we went away for another Basketball tournament in Mount Pleasant, and we stayed for the weekend.  It was wonderful.  Ryan won 6 of the 7 games, and took State Runner-ups.  Erica swam and swam, and talked to everyone under the sun.  Last night was our monthly card class, so I'll post a few of those pictures.  We had a smaller group, probably because of the Holiday weekend.  Next one is June 25th. Hope you can come! There is only 4 days left to get the 75.00 kit!!!  Do it while you can!  I'm having such a good day, filled with family, friends and lots of love and laughter!  I'm grateful for all of you!  Enjoy the samples!  Don't you just LOVE that sponge card! Thanks, Tamie!  
Blessings,
Ronda

3 comments:

  1. I don't know which one is the sponge card -- but I totally love the butterfly (awesome coloring Ronda!) and the Thinking of You card. I am so in love with the Basic Gray cardstock, it always looks so rich and regal (and another awesome job on the colored flower).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I got so wrapped up in your beautiful cards I forgot to say Happy Birthday!! Sending you lots of love and hugs on your Birthday Ronda, glad you can spend it with your mom and family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! Hope you all are doing good!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete