Pages

5/20/2009

May Scrapbook Pages

Yesterday was a beautiful day, wasn't it?  My oldest son had a double header in Carson City, so we took the whole family there. Carter loves being outside, and Erica was a handful as always.   : )  She only fell in the mud 3 times, and ruined just one outfit, and got in a fighting match with only two kids, and I only had to say her name like 120 times.  That's my girl! Today is another gorgeous day, so Eric and I decided to grill out tonight, that is between baseball practices and basketball practices.  Tomorrow is my May Scrapbook club!  This is one of my favorite days, as I love spending the afternoon with my stampers.  We laugh so much, and really enjoy each other's company. I'm posting two of the pages that we'll be making. The other one is the MOM page that I posted a few weeks ago.  I used the To the nines DSP....Oh, I'm in love!  I love every sheet of that paper. That's the kind of pack of paper I adore, when you can use each and every sheet of it.  The heavy weight texture to it makes it even more special.  I haven't done a masculine page in awhile, so I thought I was due, especially with Father's day coming next month.  Tamie made me mad yesterday....she left my house and told me I had weeds...like I didn't know it! Really, they are so out of control.  I forgive her...Well, lastly I'm posting another picture of my Carter...he is already sitting up! He sits up for like 10-15 minutes at a time.  He's only 4 1/2 months old, and that scares me that he'll crawl and walk early too!  As soon as he gets mobile, he's going to Erica's babysitter with her once or twice a week! Tamie and I won't be able to stamp in my stamp room with him getting into all my mess! Did you see that we get our New catalog in June with our first order!  I am OVERNIGHTING mine on June 1st, and having a stamp camp and sneak peak on June 3rd!!  Mark your calendars!  Have a wonderful day!  Thanks for stopping by, I so appreciate all of you!
Blessings,
Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment