Pages

6/11/2009

Some great samples!

Our RubberQueen meeting was Tuesday...boy was it fun!  We saw and played with lots of the new stamp sets, colors and big shot dies from the preorder.  I have a ton of samples to share with you, so I'll post a few today and a few more tomorrow.  Melissa Roberts made the one with the stamp set "On a Pedestal", and used the color combination of Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo.  I used the new Mover and shapers with the Melon Mambo paper also.  I LOVE the  Magnetic Movers and Shapers because it layers our punches perfectly. But, REMEMBER, you have to own the Mover and Shapers die to make these work.  It's worth the money!  I will use these all the time.  Sandy Haynes won our card contest using the Bella Flower that is retiring.  It's the one that is black and white.  I talked a lot about how to make money doing Stampin' Up!, and about how to make your summer FUN!  I'm so excited for my Sizzlin' Summer challenge, and hope you all play with me to earn tickets!  Each card class you come to you get an entry, and if you bring a guest, you get another entry, and then for each specialty class you come to, you'll get 2 entries. Then I'll also reward you with more entries for orders placed.  If you book a workshop of your own, you'll get 10 entries!  It will run for June-August, and in August I will draw for 4 winners.  One 100.00 winner, and 3 25.00 winners!  This week is my craziest week of all.  Both my boys have basketball camp ALL day from 10:00-5:00, and then games at night, and Baseball games too!  So, I'm in and out alot, but I'd love to hear from you.  Enjoy the samples!
Blessings,
Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment