Pages

6/12/2009

Fantastic Friday

I just walked inside from sitting outback on a swing with Carter.  Boy, God is good!!  My boys were playing basketball outside, and they weren't fighting, Erica was watching a movie with a friend inside, Eric was folding laundry, and I was rocking with Carter smelling the lilacs.  There are a few moments in each week that I truly feel at peace, and that was one of them!  Today was the end to one crazy week.  I think I drove back and forth to our high school at least 25 times this week!  But, Andrew and Ryan did spectacular in their basketball camp.  Ryan won the shooting champ, and Andrew won the one-on-one champ.  Both hard awards to earn! I obviously didn't get to stamp much, but I did a lot earlier in the week to show you.  The two bigshot projects are what you get for free when you buy a spot on my big shot board.  I have two spots left on my first one, and then we'll draw for our winner.  Our next samples are a swap card by Laurie Gibson using the new Rich Razzleberry and Bermuda Bay and by Tamie Ackerson doing the monochromatic card with Rich Razzleberry ink, cs, and polka dot ribbon.  Then lastly I want to share with you the new Big shot die for Gift cards.  I didn't order this one at first, but once I saw it in the new book, I decided I just had to have it.  I'm SO glad I did.  It's really cool, and easy to use! I made the outside really simple, because the inside is just so unexpected and awesome!  We'll be using this at the Big shot class on the 17th.  I am extending the deadline to Monday for both of these classes.  But, I have to know by Noon at the lastest.  This weekend we have a few Open houses to go to, like I'm sure everyone else does, and then Ryan has a basketball tournament.  Have a wonderful weekend!  
Blessings,
Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment