Pages

7/21/2009

Wedding pictures

I'm still in Fort Wayne for Ryan's tournament, and so far his team is undefeated. They've won 6 games straight. We'll see how they do today.  I'm posting some of the pictures from the wedding on Saturday. Ryan was a groomsman and Erica was the flower girl.  I was so proud of them!  I'm also going to post a card, just because.  Simple and easy!  Tomorrow or Thursday I'll post some of my cards from the Christmas in July class!  I'll be doing another Christmas card stack next month too.  This one filled up pretty fast.  Hope you are having a wonderful week.  Sleeping in a different bed for the last 5 nights is killing my back..I can't wait to get home later today and sleep in my own bed!  Tomorrow I'll wake up early, pour some coffee and cut for 400 cards for tomorrow night!! Tamie is still in Arizona, so I have to do it myself.  Boy, do I miss her! Don't forget about the card class next Tuesday.  We'll see LOTS of new fun stuff!  I have the new Big shot folders, some paper, stamp sets and more!!  Hope you can come. 
Stamped Blessings,
Ronda

1 comment:

  1. How adorable -- no, not the card (which is very pretty) -- but the "adorable" goes to the wedding pictures. I hope you got more of Erica in that beautiful dress (she looks so grown up, and handsome Ryan in his suit. Can't wait to see scrapbook pages using these pics.

    ReplyDelete