Pages

8/09/2009

Back Home!

I am so grateful to be home!  But, had a wonderful time in convention.  I really enjoyed spending time with my downline, and hearing about all the awesome things in store for the company.  I think what I'm most excited about is the My Digital Studio due out in October for Customers, and September for Demonstrators.  AND, I'll get one free if all the convention attendees recruit at least 3000 new demonstrators! Erica lost her tooth today...I'm so grateful she waited till I got home.  I would have been so sad to miss it!  Well, Obviously my highlight at convention was awards night.  I never leave there less than speechless, and this year I thought I might.  First off, one of my favorite parts was I got a new Burberry purse...I love it!  That was for being #3 in promotions to Senior Supervisor and above.  Carter got to walk up on stage with me for that one.  Then I was awarded 11,000.00 for being #12 in the company for Demonstrator of the Year.  I was very happy with that.  Then in a surprising change of events, Shelli Gardner invited me back to be on the advisory board.  I am very honored, and excited.  I get to serve with 7 other awesome women that I'm looking forward to getting to know.  ALSO, my favorite part was getting to watch Tamie shine as she was leaving the Advisory board.  They did video interviews with her, and a beautiful farewell presentation.  THEN, I sat next to Melissa Roberts, my direct recruit and friend and waited anxiously as they read off the names, and she ended up at #48!  That's out of 45,000 demonstrators!! I'm SO proud of her, and am even more excited about what she will do this year.  There is nothing more special than watching one of your own downline get awards like that.  The stamping was awesome, and swapping was really good this year! If you're coming to the meeting on the 11th...bring your cameras, because all of that went to convention are going to bring our swap cards with us to share with you.  Have a wonderful day...I heard it's going to be hot.  I'm going to spend some time with my kid's and try to unpack. Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to RSVP and pay for the classes to go coming up on the 16th!!  Deadline is the 11th.
Stamped Blessings,
Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment