Pages

8/04/2009

Here are a few more of my Classes To go samples, the Ribbon of Hope class, and the Christmas Jingle Scrapbook class.  Both of these are AWESOME!  If you don't know someone with Breast Cancer now, then you certainly will!  It affects SO many, and mailing them a hand-stamped card as they battle chemo, radiation, and everything else they have to go through is one small thing that you can do to brighten their day.  Also, I'm choosing to do the Christmas Jingle scrapbook now, because last year it was on backorder the whole month before the holidays.  I'm leaving for Convention tomorrow...very excited!  Carter is coming with me, and I'm grateful.  It will be tricky, but I would just be worried sick if I had to leave him.  I have 14 downline members going, so I'm sure I'll have lots of help! For the past 8 years I've always ranked in the top 10 of the company, actually 7 of those years I was #4 or higher, and this will probably be my first year that won't happen.  Yes, because I was pregnant and had a baby, which about put me out of commission, and I'm so grateful for him.  I am grateful and blessed that I was even able to do what I did!  I have amazing customers and downline that have been so patient watching me wobble around while I was pregnant, and then carry Carter around in a carrier for the first 4 months.  But, you still can't take the West out of a cowgirl, and you can't take the competitiveness out of me, so I pray that I am gracious and overjoyed no matter where I land.  God is glorified in all I do, so I know he will put me where He will shine the most! Say a prayer for me!  I will try to post from convention with some updates! Travel safe, all of you who are leaving for Salt Lake City, and for my awesome downline....Can't wait to get back and share it ALL with you!! 
Stamped Blessings,
Ronda

4 comments:

  1. I love the Ribbon of Hope class and your explanation for doing it! As a Survivor those cards are soooo welcome. I won't be able to attend on the 16th as I will be on the Breast Cancer 3 Day event but plan to get to more of your classes this Fall, they are always so great. Have a great time at convention and enjoy Carter too--they certainly don't stay little for long. --Ronda Greko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ronda! Hope to see you this fall. Have a great Breast Cancer event. I'm sure it's very special to you.
    Love,
    Ronda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Ronda!! I heard the news that you were appointed to the Advisory Board -- boy, they never let you rest do they!! They just know what a hard worker you are and your devotion to your SU business. Hope you are having fun -- yah, I should have went for sure, been crying for 2 days because I'm not there. But it's my own fault -- next year for sure. Big Hug to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, forgot to tell you I love the look of your re-designed blog. Very easy on the eyes and your stuff really stands out -- I will have to apply some of this to mine.

    ReplyDelete