Pages

5/01/2009

May is Here!

I'm SO excited for May....it has always been my favorite month.  First, my birthday is in May, so is Mother's Day.  I love the weather in May...usually sunshiny and not too hot.  Memorial Day is also in May.  AND, It's National Scrapbooking month.  Something that I have come to love and really appreciate.  Stampin' Up! is truly celebrating it with a few good promotions, and ONE GREAT PROMOTION!  You can buy a special scrapbooking starter kit for only 75.00!!  It is awesome.  If you want to buy this, and join the company so you can take advantage of all the benefits, simply click on the link from my blog that says shop now and join the RubberQueens.  I have a link on my website that allows you to sign up right online. As always, you can just email and I can help you.  Also, this month, you can buy a new stamp set called Jumbled alphabet for 20% off, AND, if you buy three packs of Designer series paper, your fourth pack is free.  Great deals!   I got LOTS of stamping done yesterday, and I had so much fun!  I could hardly wait to share with you my results.  These are some of the projects that we'll be making at the Mt. Pleasant gathering this weekend.  Each person will receive the Bright Delights Rub-ons. They are so cool on the window sheets. I have to say my favorite project is the mini scrapbook made from the think window sheets and the top note.  The notecard holder is VERY cute, and I copied it almost exactly from Laurie Gibson who presented at our last meeting. The Best wishes card is also made with the rub-ons and the thin window sheets.  The soft summer card is featuring the faux silk technique which I also fell in love with from our last meeting. Lastly, the bag is using the scallop bag die for the big shot, and inside I have a cello bag filled with chocolate.  I left the sides off.  Enjoy the samples, and I look forward to a very fun filled day on Saturday.  We are also going to do a shoebox swap, which is one of my favorite ways to stamp.  Don't forget about the RubberQueen meeting next Wednesday.  I hope you all can come! Carter had to get his shots today...I hate those! So, I'm sure I won't get much else done today because he'll be pretty fussy.  By the way, feel free to leave me comments, I would love to catch up with you! I feel silly being the only one talking....I guess that's what a blog is all about. Have a wonderful weekend!  
Blessings,
Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment