Pages

5/12/2009

Terrific Tuesday!

Tuesdays are my days... Tamie comes over and we work, and work.  If anyone wants to know the secret to being the # 1 Demonstrator for three years, is that I have an amazing assistant that God wrapped up and gave me.  I constantly sit in awe of all the work she is able to accomplish for me in one day, and only in 2-3 hours because she had to clean today.  So, my home is happier because of her because we have a clean house too!  She came today with a box in her hand, because at home she took the time to punch out all my punches for my upcoming punch class on Sunday, and I didn't even ask her to!  Isn't that amazing!! So, to tempt you a little more, I'm posting two more punch cards, and one of the Oval All samples.  It's using the new scallop bag die with the Big shot. Isn't that baby one the cutest one you've ever seen! The Fifth avenue floral card is one of the samples that I'm mailing out this week to the people who earned the Grand Sales award from March..YES, I know, I'm a little behind! If anyone in my group sold 1,000 or more in March they get mailed 2 samples using a surprise accessory, which is the Baja Breeze buttons.  If they sold more than 1,500, then I mail them the accessory too!  AND, if they sold over 2,000 then I mail them another bonus item! Just one of my ways that I like to say thank you to everyone in my group.  We had lots of people earn it in March. Carter rolled over today for the first time... we were excited.  But, I'm enjoying him not being mobile yet, because I know when that happens, everything changes.  My husband is still recouping from his procedure.  I think he over did it this weekend, he's pretty sore, so I baked him a cake.  I actually made dinner tonight.  If you didn't notice, this is the first blog that I mentioned that, because I think it's the first time in about a month that I've actually made dinner!  Oh, I'm a terrible housewife!  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!
Blessings,
Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment